Duty of Care
Parents and caregivers have a duty of care to all members of the public, including children, whilst attending ‘Baby & Me’ program. All efforts should be made to avoid situations where it can be proven that your actions were negligent.
Parents and caregivers are fully responsible for the safety and discipline of their own children and/or those in their care, and they should take all necessary steps to ensure accidents do not happen. Children should be supervised at all times. Supervision of children should always be by a specific, responsible adult who has agreed with the parents to take care of the child. Child minding is not part of ‘Baby & Me’ program. It is the duty of all individuals to ensure they protect the children in their care from injury
Terms & Conditions
- Children must be under the age of 12 months to participate in the Little Zaks Killara ‘Baby & Me’ Program
- Due to limitations, only one parent/caregiver can attend the session.
- You must be accepted into the program due to limited availability.
- Must be respectful of all other members of the group at all times.
- You must not attend the session if you or your child is ill.
- All attendees must strive to understand and respect each other’s roles and responsibilities and the contribution each person makes to Little Zaks ‘Baby and Me’ Killara.
- Act to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children who participate in the program or use our services
- Acknowledge the value of children and require parents, caregivers, volunteers and staff to treat children with respect and understanding at all times.
- Must live within a 4km radius of Little Zak’s Killara.
- Failure to abide by the terms and conditions may result in your removal from the program. Removal from the program is at the discretion of Little Zak’s Killara.